Growth Groups are Pinnacle's community groups who gather together in a convenient location to learn about the Bible, grow and have fun together. It’s a great way to meet new people while growing in your faith. For more information, contact Caleb Simmons.
There are four great reasons to join a Growth Group:
1. Weekly Bible Study will help you grow in your faith.
2. Prayer from others helps you get through the tough times.
3. Meet new friends in our community.
4. Have fun with other people going through the same things you are.
2019 Summer Groups
Semester runs from the week of June 23-July 28.
Summer groups are a great time to get together and meet new people. Many of our groups meet throughout the semester and have different outings and fellowship nights so that we can build better relationships with one another.
1. Host: Caleb and Sally Simmons
2. Host: Jonathan and Brittany McCain
3. Host: Jeremy and Bethany Brown
4. Host: Justin and Elizabeth Pilat
Meets: Mondays at 6:30 in Waynesville
College and Career
5. Host: Sheena Stevens and Rachel Thompson
6. Host: Don and Mary Ann Smith
7. Host: Austin Thompson
8. Host: Barry Hagood
Support Group: Spouses, family members and friends of those with cancer
9. Host: Lesa Jordan and Terri Myers
Support Group: Handling life’s difficult times together
(All Pinnacle Student Groups meet on Wednesdays at 7pm)
10. Host: Kaitlin Frazier
Girls Grades 6-7
11. Host: Joe Jerose
12. Host: Stacy Frazier and Renee Finsterwalder
13. Host: Tristan Caldwell and Nathan Stephenson
14. Host: Elizabeth Pilat and Lauren Wright
15. Host: Mark Bleckley and Matt Gilliam
16. Guest Services
17. Prayer Team